The top 10 things you will experience when you visit a worship service at Coastal Community Church
- Real people who don’t pretend like their life is perfect.
- A practical message from the Bible that is solid, relevant, and challenging.
- Modern worship music with a great band.
- Creative elements like videos, skits, and personal stories.
- A diverse group of people from every background imaginable.
- Friendly greeters in the parking lot and at the doors.
- Hot coffee and fresh donut holes.
- A warm, laid back atmosphere. You won’t be put on the spot.
- Clean bathrooms.
- An opportunity to take your next step with God.
Our service times are 9:00 and 10:30 am.
Coastal Kids (cove: Birth - K) is offered during the 9:00 and 10:30 am services.
Coastal Kids reef (reef: 1st - 4th Grade) is offered during the 10:30 am service.
Coastal Middle School (wave: 5th - 8th grade) is offered during the 10:30 AM service.
- Sunday services are held at the former Scott Middle School, 41st & Ave N 1/2.
- Parking is available in the parking lot between Scott Middle School and Ball High School.